|
播放原音,边听边看
A rich industrialist from the north
一位来自北方的实业家
was horrified to find the southern fisherman just
恐慌的发现一位南边的渔夫
lying leisurely on his boat.
竟然安定地躺在他的船上
“Why aren’t you fishing?” Asked the industrialist.
“你为什么不捕鱼” 实业家问道
“Because I have caught enough fish for the day.”
“因为我本日捕捞的鱼已经充足了”
“Why don’t you catch some more?”
“你为什么不多捞一点?”
“But what would I do with them?”
“(捞那么多)然后呢?”
“You could earn more money.
“这样你可以挣更多的钱
With that, you could fix the motor of your boat.
有了钱 你的船就可以装发动机
Go into deeper waters and catch more fish.
去更深的海里捞更多的鱼
Then, you will make enough money to buy nine-line nets.
然后 你就有充足的钱去买更大的网
These can bring you more fish, more money.
可以捕捞更多的鱼 赚更多的钱
Soon you’ll have enough money to buy two boats,
不久你就可以买两艘船
maybe even a fleet of boats,
乃至买一个船队呢
then you would be a rich man like me.”
然后你就会和我一样有钱”
“What would I do then?”
“那再然后呢?”
“Then you could really enjoy life.”
“然后你就可以享受生活了”
“Sir, what do you think I’m doing now?”
“那么老师 你以为我现在在干什么?”
Said the fisherman.
渔夫说
--
饶舌墨客 Prince Ea
美国说唱歌手、口语艺术家、MV导演和活动家
译者 倘佯的小孩 秣子 审核员ZY |
|